Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Day With Thomas

You know, people throw around "I love you" quite a bit. I even know how to say it myself. But I never really knew what it meant until Saturday. My parents, veteran sleeper-inners, woke up at 5:30am on a Saturday to take me up to Blowing Rock, NC to visit Thomas the Tank Engine. They swore they would never wake a child up for such a thing...but they did. So now I know what true love is. I was accompanied by my dear friend Ben Fritsche and his parents Jeff & Erica. We got to ride on Thomas, play with some trains and even meet Sir Topham Hat!

Ben, Jeff, Thomas, me and Mommy (and some other random
guy to right)

Here comes Thomas around the bend!

There is Thomas' engineer regretting that he accepted his summer job.

Meeting Sir Topham Hat (yet another regrettable summer job choice.)

At least he gets a nice kiss from Elise! Ben thought this was funny. Jeff seems to be getting a chuckle as well.
Ben and I riding a fake horse (I was not fooled.) Luckily I have had lots of practice riding fake horses since I have a bouncy pony at home.

All in all, it was a great day in Blowing Rock and I can't wait for Thomas to visit again!

I have also been having fun in my little baby pool. Below are some pictures of me playing in it - notice my pretty new suit from Grandma Ruthie!


















1 comment:

Fritsche Family said...

Any chance you'll post some new pictures this year?