Clearly, Ben was amused. After my dad yelled at him to get his hand off my knee, Ben whispered in my ear that it would be okay, that it wasn't my fault since it was my mom who put me in the outfit and bought it knowing Ben had the very same pj's! Still, as you can see, I was a bit distraught. From now on, only pink - I doubt The Colonel will wear pink pj's...very often.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
My Most Embarrassing Moment (to date)
Have you ever picked out a new dress to wear to an event and are so excited to wear it just to get there and realize someone else is there IN THE VERY SAME DRESS? Well, I haven't, but my mom has (Chris and Julie Kuhnhein's wedding - it was a floral Ann Taylor dress). But I had a very similar situation happen to me just last week. I was all snuggly and ready for bed...imagine my horror to find that Ben Fritsche had the exact same pajamas on as me! As you can tell in this picture, I was mortified. I couldn't even stand to look.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment