It's official - I have now been in 4 states! Mom and Dad took me to Northern Kentucky to visit my grandparents and to meet my great-grandparents. Mom and Dad went to a wedding without me, but that was okay because I got to hang out with Grandma Ruthie and Grandpa Mike (nicknames still TBD). I also got to visit with Grandma Susan and Grandpa Rick, Aunt Emma, Uncle Jay, Uncle Cam, and Aunt Joanna. I met A LOT of people -The Killeens, The Rusts (Great Uncle Bob's family), the Graceys, the Kuhnheins (nuptials noted below in the tragic dress incident), the Donlins, the Barlows, Julie Roberts, Tyler Roberts, Holly Gavin, the Sievings, Beth Ormsby, the Koepenhoefers, Geoff Grendel, the Bussells...I could go on forever! Don't worry if you didn't get to meet me while I was there because I will be back in September. I am currently accepting requests for personal appearances and may consider waiving my $10,000 speaking fee (25% discount until July 2008 since I can't speak yet).
I also got to meet my Great Grandpa Dick and Great Grandma Lorraine. They already had several pictures of me around their place! I didn't realize I had become so famous. The photogs were lurking in the bushes and snagged these shots:
I also had my first bath in a sink. I know, I thought it sounded strange too, but apparently people do this with babies. I didn't cry during my bath, mostly because I spent the whole time trying to figure out why my Dad had his hat on the wrong way. I was also concerned about what they were going to do with that cutting board. Good thing I am not a boy!

Grandma Ruthie was a great babysitter. She had to stay up late with me and everything! I am looking forward to visiting her and my whole family again in September. Until then, I am working on my Bengals cheers, practicing smiling (still eluding the cameras on this one!) and keepin' it real in Charlotte.
No comments:
Post a Comment