Thursday, September 20, 2007

Smile!

After nearly a month of eluding the cameras, I was finally caught smiling. I look like my mom when she was a baby in a lot of pictures, but I definitely think I have my dad's smile (and dimples). What do you think?

As a follow up to my previous post, all of my hard work prepping for the Bengals game went for not. As most of you know, the Browns spanked the Bengals last Sunday. As you can tell in the pictures below, aside from hanging out with my QB Carson Palmer, I was pretty bored most of the game.


Hopefully they will play a little better this Sunday! In the meantime, I would love to hear from those of you who read this. I need to get a hit counter added to this thing! But until the technology catches up, feel free to post me a note and let me know how you are doing. Peace.

No comments: