Today is my 3 month birthday! I have been very busy playing with my toys, going on walks (now that it is not so hot), and exercising (tummy time). I actually rolled over from my stomach to my back last week all by myself. I have not done it since though, so I must have had some momentum on my side or something. The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions. Here I am during my bath last night:
But then this morning I was a brand new baby! Here I am for my morning photo shoot for my silver anniversary:
Earlier this week on my walk with Ben, we took a break in a pumpkin patch. Mom woke me up from my snooze for this photo op. As you can see, I was not amused. But even when I am in a bad mood, I captivate The Colonel.
Other than that, nothing too much is going on! Here are a few other photos to keep you entertained until my next posting. Until then, take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment