Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Halloween and other happenings

Hi everyone! I am sorry it has been awhile since I have posted new news. October was a very busy month for our household. I started a new frontier - daycare. The teachers are pretty nice and there are 7 other kids for me to hang out with. So it isn't so bad. Before I headed to my new school, I had a lot of fun with Mommy during the day and Daddy at night. Here are some pictures they have taken:




I also had my first Halloween. I only trick or treated at one house - my neighbors Barry and Steven. They did not give me candy, but since I don't have teeth to chew it, I was okay with getting stiffed. I also went to a party at the Colonel's. I thought I looked pretty ridiculous in this pea pod outfit, but Ben outdid me with his duck suit!

In October we also found out that my Aunt Joanna passed the Bar! I want to be just like her when I grow up, so I started my studying early.


I also had my first airplane ride last weekend! I went to Chicago for my first appearance on the Oprah show. There was a scheduling mishap..the producers mixed my day up with another one for Dr. Oz, so instead of being on Oprah, I hung out with my Grandpa Rick, Grandma Susan, Aunt Emma, and my Great Aunt Patty and Great Uncle David. I even got to work on my swimming! The dip was cut short though by some bodily fluid...

So after a busy month, I am now 4 months old! I have rolled over a few times, but am still not a regular. I am about to start some rice cereal, too. Maybe I will start sleeping all night once I get some baby food.

Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a cute little sweet pea you are! I hope you're enjoying daycare. By the way, please tell your mommy that her hair looks great in all of the pictures!