A special shout-out goes to the Wenstrups (Brian, Valerie, Courtney, and Reagan) who gave me this cute bib with my name on it - holla!
November has been a busy month! I led a lecture at Columbia University about Global Warming with Al and Leo, published my first novel, scaled Mt. Kilimanjaro, and started an exploratory committee for a potential run for the presidency (quickly killed once we found out you must be 35). Despite all that activity though, my parents insist on continuing to take pictures of me naked in my tub and posting them on this blog.
And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, they dressed me up in this outfit from mom's friend Whitney Marinoff. Okay, so it is kind of funny, but do we really need to advertise that "a surprise will appear in my pants"?
I also have been enjoying the nice fall weather in Charlotte. Here I am sleeping in the park with my favorite teething toy, Sophie the Giraffe.
I also got a picture with my Mom in the park. This is my "Blue Steel" look:
B) Practicing my Rothlisberger thumbs down BOO! for Sunday
C) Gathering evidence against my mom for child protective services for not putting mittens on my purple hands
Answer: All of the Above
After the park, Ben and I headed home. We weren't happy to have adult supervision in the back with us.
Last week, I had an awesome Thanksgiving. It is a pretty cool holiday because you get held all day by relatives. At least, that is what I know so far. It was a little chillier in Cincinnati than Charlotte, so I had to bundle up.
I also had my first playdate. Those things are CRAZY! I visited Josie Galvin, Tyler Roberts, Kaia Woolfe, and Griffin Barlow. Mom went to high school with some of their moms (Holly, Julie, and Kelly) and is friends with Griffin's mom (Ashley). The moms are nice, but not so smart. They decided to get a picture of all of us on the couch. As you can tell, it wasn't successful. I am on the far right - clearly I was 100% dependent on Griffin.
1 comment:
Great pics and commentary, as usual. Since you don't post very often it's a real treat to see some new entries. :)
I especially got a chuckle out of the picture of the Colonel and Elise where she is teaching him to do the cabbage patch. With his genes, someone will need to teach him to dance!
Post a Comment