Sunday, December 16, 2007

Couple of things...


So as we discussed in my last post, I've begun eating cereal. Oatmeal has since made it's first appearance and I seem to like that more than the rice stuff. Mom also gives it to me warm, which helps a bit when I'm eating. As you can see, I really like sitting in my highchair versus the little seat I was started out in.

I've also begun sitting up on my own. No photographic evidence of this yet, but you can take my word for it. I can't quite sit up by myself, but once I'm in the sitting position, it's all over for my toys. We hang out and play for a long time without falling. What the real advantage to being able to sit up is, however, is that now instead of counting ceiling tiles and looking at ceiling fans while on my back, I can see everything around me. It's a whole new world. I love it.




Since I am getting so good at sitting up, mom and dad took me to see someone called "Santa" today. I don't know much about this cat, but from what I gather, he's someone that I need to get in with. He brings toys and other good tings to people like me once a year and since I don't have a job, that's probably my best bet to get some new items for the year. So, today we went to the mall and met up with Santa and I was able to say hi and to start some good dialogue. He was nice although a bit creepy. As you can see below, Santa looks a little frightened of me, but I'm pretty comfortable. He was very friendly and I'm getting more social as the days go by, so we hit it off well. As for some of the other kids, they seemed to really be afraid of him. Wimps.





Now for the grand finale of the post today. Something I found out about my mother today is that she has the ability to make herself appear and then suddenly disappear (I must be watching Heroes too much). She showed me today and we continued to exploit this newfound talent for my entertainment. She REALLY makes me laugh. Unlike any of us had ever heard before! I attached a clip to the post so that people could see my excitement. I hope the clip works becuase I don't really know how posting movie clips works. We'll try this and see what happens. (Note: I'm the one in the jumper on the left)





Some other pictures that I like are also below:



No comments: