Happy New Year! I know it has been awhile since I have written, but I have been supporting my fellow brethren writers in their pursuit for fairness and equity against the Alliance of Motion Pictures and and Television Producers. But due to the immense popular demand of my viewing community, I have decided to cross the picket line. But while I write, I still protest, "Équité pour les auteurs!" I learned that French from my Baby Einstein DVD.
So, Christmas was pretty fun. Here I am hanging out with my Uncle Cam. I got to wear Santa's hat in this picture. I hope he didn't catch a cold while I had it.

I also really enjoyed looking at the pretty presents. Here I am checking one of them out.

It was so nice to visit my family in Cincinnati and Ft. Thomas. I hope the next time I visit it will be a little warmer though!
I have also started eating baby food. Dang I make carrots look good.

So again my parents insist on putting naked pictures of me on this blog. As you can see, we have retired the little baby bathtub and I have graduated to the big girl tub. I really like it! I have been sitting up really well for a couple of weeks now, so that makes it easy - breathing and all.

Dad, what are you laughing at? Have you seen my green bowl?

Here I am totally caught off guard by the paparazzi. Please people, a little privacy! This is my Pink Panther bathing towel outfit. My Uncle Cam and Aunt Joanna gave this to me for Christmas. I love it! It is so soft and I look great in pink, as you can clearly see.
It also has my name on it, but you can't see it in this picture because my head is too little (hey! - no comments from the peanut gallery).

Again, a stunned picture, but this was late last night(5:45pm) and I wasn't into smiling. This is my latest Bengals outfit. A woman who works with Daddy gave it to me. Isn't it so cute? Unfortunately this may be the only tutu I will ever wear if I have my mommy's ballet skills.

So you may be asking, "How's the Colonel?" He is great! I really like playing with him now. It took awhile to get used to him, but I am starting to catch up and be able to hang out with him more. A couple of weeks ago we went to the park together and I got to swing by myself for the first time. You can also check out our play date last week on
Ben's blog. He is turning 1 on February 1 so I will have to find him the perfect present.

Other general information on me - I am getting my two bottom teeth right now which is a lot of fun. At my 6 month check-up I was 15 lb 5 oz and 26 inches. I also had my first ear infection and got to eat this great pink stuff. I am starting to rock a bit in my pursuit to crawl and break outta this joint.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment