Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello Lovers

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! What a fun day this is! Everyone was in a good mood and I got lots of hugs and kisses. I gave mommy and daddy a great valentine's present - my first poop in the tub. As some of you may know, mommy has issues with execrement, so naturally she was so happy to have that to clean up. After my second bath, I got ready for bed. Here are a couple of shots of me in my valentine's day pjs.

I have really enjoyed February so far. I was invited to and attended my first birthday party. Ben Fritsche turned one! We had a good time playing together while all the adults chatted. I gave Ben some yellow, red, and blue bricks so we can build forts together. I also gave him a little Elmo doll since his dad can talk like Elmo - I think it is so funny when he does that! However, I did not give Ben the same present I gave to mom and dad for valentine's day. Some things are meant only for the most special ones in our lives. Here is a photo of Ben in his birthday crown:


Three days after Ben's birthday, I turned 7 months old. I am getting so big! I am starting to get my bottom teeth. Mom took a picture of me discovering my new choppers:

I am not really sure what I think about this getting older thing....I guess I should enjoy it because I have so much fun to look forward to!

Other exciting news for me is that I now get to stay home every day! I have a nanny named Debbie who is very sweet and nice. She loves to take walks, reads me lots of books, and introduced me to Teletubbies. I love those little freaky looking things! I think I am really going to enjoy her. I know I will miss my friends at daycare, but am happy to enjoy the comfort of my own home.

Wishing you all a very special Valentine's day!

Love,
Elise

1 comment:

Fritsche Family said...

Elise is such a cutie! No wonder Ben is so smitten with her.