
So far, I think the eighth month of life has been the best. I have learned to do so many new things: I can crawl now (although I drag one leg, I will get that figured out soon), I stand up when holding stable (and sometimes unstable) objects, I can clap, give a "high 5," sort of wave, and grab for my books when I get in "the chair" in my room. I also have been trying to figure out grown-up food - so far, raisins are my favorite (shout out to Ms. Holly and Josie Galvin for introducing me to them!). I also enjoy my Shrek sweet potato puffs quite a bit.
Here I am clapping. You can't tell that I am amused, but I am - I am just concentrating.

Here I am hanging out with my monkey pals. Mom and Dad made monkeys the theme for my room. Who knew it would be such an accurate animal association for me?

Here I am hanging out with the Colonel. Mom, how about a little privacy please? I know Ben is entertained by you, but you are so embarrassing! Pssst - do these pants make my butt look big?

Finally, in body part news (yes, you read that correctly), I am growing quite nicely. Here is an artistic picture of my feet and Mommy's feet - I affectionally call it "Feet on Feet." As some of you may recognize, Mommy's feet actually deflated after I was born, so aside from the absence of a pedicure in quite awhile, her feetsies are looking pretty good! Mine actually look quite a bit like Mommy's from last June, but I don't have fully developed ankle bones yet, so cut a chick a break.

And now for the latest body part discovery of the month - my gigantic tongue. It is very Gene Simmons' like, no? My new thing is constantly sticking it out to show everyone.

That's all for now - until the next time, keep it real.
1 comment:
Is it just me or are your eyes getting brighter and your cheeks rosier? You are precious! I think the nanny is doing you good!
Post a Comment