Monday, April 21, 2008

April Happenings

Ah....Charlotte in the spring. There isn't a much better time of the year to be a Charlottean. Ben and I decided to take a pit stop on our walk today to enjoy the blooming azaleas. The photogs caught a snap of us bantering about the lovely weather. Here we are spotting the photogs - which camera should we look at first?
A few Mondays ago, Mom watched Ben for a few hours. It was a great playdate! I love it when Ben comes over to play, even if he likes to pull me down by the back of my shirt. Here we are playing, although I don't know why Ben thinks my mom is so funny?
Another shot of Ben laughing at mommy. I wish he would stop flirting for the camera and come over and help me with this wire maze!
Here I am with my purple plus sign. I am a "glass half full" kinda gal!
I continue to enjoy trying new foods and calling court in session from my high chair. I am starting to get tired of "baby food" - all I want is the messy stuff I can pick up with my hands. Here I am getting ready for dinner one night - I am so excited!

Here I am a few bites in. Not too messy....yet.
And now here I am near the end of the meal. Did I miss a spot?
In other news, I am dangerously close to walking. I whiz around the living room with my mail cart delivering mail to whomever will take it. I like to pull up on everything in my reach and I continue to practice my speed on my crazy crawl, which entails never putting my left knee on the ground. At my 9 month check-up, I checked in at 18 lbs 12 ozs. - still a little munchkin!
Hope you are enjoying a lovely spring and that you take some time to smell the azaleas!


No comments: