I have been blogging with you all for nearly 9 months now, so I feel like we have developed our relationship to a point where I can share my most intimate secrets. You all know how fond I am of the Colonel, Ben Fritsche. But this weekend, I spent time with another man, Griffin Barlow. His Dad is a big Univ. of Louisville fan and My Great Aunt Lori was nice enough to get the family 2 tickets for the NCAA games in Charlotte - so Griffin, his mom and his dad came down for a visit.
Here we are getting to know each other better in my playroom, also known as the living room. Mom, again! A little privacy please?

After our day of playing, we shared each of our nightly rituals of taking a bath. I think we were both a little in shock because neither of us are used to doing this with another person. I was a little shy at first, but once he pulled out this jewelry and offered it to me as a gift, my heart was won.

Here we are on our first official date. Griffin shared his Cheerios with me and I offered my sweet potato puffs. He also introduced me to a new toy - the straw. Don't you love it when you have such great mutual interests in a relationship? As you can see, Griffin accidently wore Carolina blue to a restaurant in Charlotte - big mistake when you and your Dad are Louisville fans.
It is a lot of work having two boyfriends! I collapsed with exhaustion. Dad took the opportunity to take this snap of me before he drew the chalk outline.

Well, I feel SO much better getting this news off my chest! Thanks for being such great friends and checking in on my exciting life! Blog with you all again soon.
1 comment:
Ah ha! Ben suspected there was something funny going on between Elise and Griffin. Griffin is no longer welcome in Charlotte!
Post a Comment