Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Tale of Two Uncles

Wow, what a fun weekend! I had both my uncles to Charlotte for a visit. Uncle Jay and Uncle Cam came down to go to the Wachovia Golf tournament with Dad. Here I am with Uncle Jay - he is so funny!
Here I am with Uncle Cam. I showed him how much I enjoy my feet. After I made Uncle Cam taste my feet, too, he read me some stories. I love reading books!While the 3 wise guys were at the golf outing, mom took some pictures of me in my jumper. This ring tastes almost as good as my feet! Hey! There you are! En guard!
Okay, Mom, enough of the pictures! You are starting to make me mad... Just kidding! I love having my picture taken. Cheese!
Here I am practicing my reading on my own. The letters look different from usual....oh this book is upside down? I knew that...

The other thing I have learned is how to give a kiss. Here I am practicing...



In other news, I am enjoying the nice spring weather with frequent walks and trips to the park. I am motoring around with my mail cart and have even taken a few steps on my own! My 2 front teeth are coming in but luckily they haven't caused me too much trouble.
That is for now - enjoy!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Elise, Eight Silly Monkeys is also one of my favorite books! Those silly monkeyheads...
-Your friend, Joey Magu