Sunday, May 11, 2008

Balls!

Happy Mothers' Day everyone! I had a great day celebrating with my Mom. Daddy and I let her sleep in and we made her a nice breakfast of eggs and pancakes. Actually, Daddy did all the cooking, but I kept myself entertained in my jumper and watched the Teletubbies which was just as helpful as the cooking. Here is a picture of me and Mom outside this morning.
The best part of Mothers Day was when we ran errands for...me! The trip was intended for just safety equipment like gates and door locks, but I was able to sweet talk my way into getting an awesome toy - 500 plastic balls. We filled up the pack-n-play with the suckers and got started.
I wasn't so sure what I thought about it at first. It is difficult enough standing and walking on solid ground let alone dealing with all of these balls under my feet!
I decided to invite Ben over to try it with me. Clearly he was not as apprehensive as I was!
Since Ben seemed to be having so much fun, I decided to get back into the trenches and give it a go.

I finally started to get the hang of it. Here I am practicing my America's Next Top Model pose. Please nevermind the fact that I have no pants on!

These balls are great! Stay tuned to my next blog update where I am sure I will be throwing all of the balls out of the pack-n-play for mom pick up. Afterall, we have another 364 days until next Mother's Day - so she better start earning her keep!

No comments: