
Hello everyone and Happy June! I know it has been awhile since I have written - I apologize for keeping all of my fans waiting. It has been a busy few weeks! We are starting to turn from the nice, mild spring to the blazing hot summer here in Charlotte. As much as I don't like it, I find myself wearing a lot of sunhats to keep me from burning. Dad snapped this picture on his cell phone one day while we were on a walk. I really enjoy my walks especially when I get to play peek-a-boo like this! I am also still really enjoying the swing at the park.

For Memorial Day we drove to Brodhead, KY and Lexington, KY for dad's cousin's wedding. We went up a day early so that we could spend time with the Bussells. I really enjoyed playing with Alexa and Ella. Ella is just a year and 2 weeks older than me, so I really like trying to keep up with her. Here we are playing with a puzzle.

Grandma Su-Su drove down to Lexington to watch me while the Wilson Clan went to the wedding. I was able to join the reception for a little bit though. Here I am having a great time with Grandma Ruthie, Uncle Cam and Aunt Joanna.


Partying at a wedding is exhausting! I had to sleep in the car on the way home after such a fun weekend.

Once I was back at home, it was time to break out my baby pool and enjoy the Carolina summer. Here I am getting ready to go into my pool for the first time. Dad, I am going to get ya!

Ew! It is a little chilly. I need the sun to warm it up a bit. I am sure it won't take long for that to happen down here! In the meantime, let me give you some tickets to the gun show.

After the pool, it was time for some dinner. I really don't like my high chair that much, so Mom and Dad decided to try the booster seat high chair. I feel a little more grown up in it which is nice. The drawback though is that it isn't as far of a drop to the floor when I throw my food off of my tray - bummer. Here I am modeling a shirt from Kirk and Chrissy Koeppenhaefer - I told you I speak French!

Just when I thought we had made it through the bathtime pictures, Mom and Dad had to resurrect them. To make matters worse, now that I have some hair, they like to give me funny hairdos. Here I am with my first mohawk. I pity the fool....
In other news, I am walking full-time now which is a great calorie burner (for the whole family!). I got my first pair of "real" shoes on yesterday and so now I am getting used to walking in them for when I go outside. It is really hot here in Charlotte (nearly 100!), so I am trying to stay cool with my pool and playing with my toys inside. Ben and I even drug out the balls again for old times' sake. Just 1 more month until the big day - I will be 1 on July 4! I hope you all have your fireworks ready....
No comments:
Post a Comment