
Happy Birthday to me! That's right folks, I am now officially 1 year old. I really enjoyed my first birthday. I got to celebrate with my whole family (we missed you Uncle Jay, Uncle Cam (or Uncles Jam as I like to call them - just like Brangelina) and Aunt Joanna!). We went on my first beach vacation to the Isle of Palm in South Carolina.
Here I am in my birthday suit.

I really dig shovels. (Bah-rump-bump!)
Here I am opening my first birthday present from Mike Wilson (Grandpa Mike). I also love that I have a special flag just for my birthday! I carried it around all night.

So what am I doing now you may ask? I like to growl like a lion, as I am doing in this picture below. I also am a very good fake cougher. Gets me out of chores every time.

I also like to stick out my tongue still.

Here are some family shots from the vacation. Here I am with mom and dad in Charleston.

And here I am with the grandparents and Aunt Emma.

I really had fun with Aunt Emma. Here I am giving her a kiss!

One day we went into Charleston and took a carriage tour. I really liked the horse. I really did not like sitting confined in the carriage for an hour.

Here are some pictures of me at the beach. I LOVED the sand and the ocean. Here I am getting my SI swimsuit edition pose down.

And here I am getting ready to go out to the beach. This suit and headband came from Ben Fritsche's grandma. Don't I look pretty?

More beach shots. Did I mention I like shovels?

And here I am clowning around at dinner. I like going out to eat!

All in all, it was a great first birthday and a great first beach vacation.

Let's see - other stats...at my first year check-up I weighed 21.5 lbs and was 30 inches long. So 50% for weight and 75% for height. I must get that from my parents (again, ba rump bump). I hope you all enjoyed your Fourth of July and are having a great summer!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Elise!
Your buddy, Joey
Post a Comment