Monday, September 8, 2008

Boo Dey

Well, it wasn't a great showing yesterday for the Cincinnati Bengals, but at least I had a good showing in my new Bengals outfit. A very nice lady that works with Dad made this Bengals tutu and headband for me. I outgrew the little shirt that goes with it, but luckily my Chad Johnson onesie still fits. I guess it will be a vintage piece here soon if he really changes his name to Ocho Cinco! "Ben, can you bring me another sippy cup? I am going to need a few to tolerate this Bungal-ness."
Ben and I gave up on watching the game and decided it was more fun to pull out al of the toys and strew them about the living room.

I have been busy in the 2 months since my birthday. I went up to visit all my family in Cincinnati for a week in August. Unfortunately Mom and Dad forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures to share. I do have a few pictures of me hanging around the house.
Lately I have really enjoyed sitting in small spaces, like my diapers box. Sometimes I get rides around the room in it from Daddy! Here I am getting ready for a party at the Chabot's house. I seem to have mixed up my tools here though...
Here I am harrassing Ben. He does not seem to enjoy the box as much as I do!
And here I am hanging out with Daddy watching one of my new favorite shows, Seasame Street. I love to kick back and relax!
That's all for now - talk to you all again soon!

No comments: