Sunday, October 12, 2008
Fall is Here!
My what a difference a year makes! Here I was a year ago visiting the neighborhood pumpkin patch for the first time. Clearly, I did not know what the heck was going on. Ben did his best to explain it to me, but it turned out to be his first visit, too, so it was a bit of the blind leading the blind.
Flash forward one year - Ben and I have got it all figured out. The key is to run around like crazy people and ensure you don't sit still long enough for any moms to snap a good picture. Eat my dust sucka!
I was able to be contained for a few moments in the large cardboard house so I could play peek-a-boo with the photogs.
Whew! Climbing through all of those pumpkins is tiring!
Ben, if we stay back-to-back, they can't sneak attack us. Uh oh, here they come now...
I love the fall in Charlotte! Be on the lookout for additional postings coming up featuring another visit to a gen-u-ine farm with pumpkins and a petting farm (I LOVED the goats and sheep!) as well as my Halloween costume. Can she top the pea-pod and coordinating "Peas on Earth" Christmas card? More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment