Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Fun

Hello Everyone! So far 2009 has been a great year!

My mom went on a trip to New York to visit her friend Celena, who was awaiting the arrival of her new little girl, Linnea. Mommy had a nice visit and even brought me home a nice gift - my very own Kermit the Frog. I love him so much I take him to bed with me and then he comes down for breakfast with me in the morning.

I have started two other activities with the new year. One is a little music class that Ben and I go to on Saturday morning with our parents. It is a lot of fun, especially when they bring the parachute out! The other thing that I don't love so much is my little pre-school. I go on Wednesday mornings and have managed to cry nearly the entire 4 hours I am there. So this week we are trying a new tactic - my nanny Debbie is going to stay with me for a while there so I can get used to it without feeling abandoned. We will see how that goes...

So the very big news is that Ben had his second birthday last weekend! He had a very fun birthday party at My Gym. Here we are playing in the ball pit. Good throw, Ben!And here I am getting a ride on a parachute - I love these things! Wheeeeeeeeee!After a lot of playing, it was time for some cake. You wouldn't believe it, but about 15 toddlers sat in near silence as we ate frosting and cake. Here I am sitting next to my neighbor friend Maggie and a playgroup friend, Bryce. As you can tell, I was amazed at how quickly Maggie scarfed down her cupcake. Here daddy is helping me with my cupcake. By the way, did you notice the cute pigtails? I hate them. It was quite a fight getting them in, but mommy won out this time. So enjoy this picture because it may be the last time you see them!

Here is a picture of Ben and me. Clearly we are in a sugar coma. Those cupcakes are good.

Overall, it was a really fun time. It gave me some great ideas for my birthday too! Just a couple more months!













No comments: