Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Easter

I know what you are thinking right now - two blog write-ups in one week?! What are you all doing down in Charlotte? Shouldn't you be busy doing taxes, seeding the yard, studying, gardening, and catching up on work? Yes - but blogging is so much more fun, so Mom and Dad skipped that hard work this weekend and now they have my blog update to show for it.
Today I went on my first Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun. The hunt was at the VanLandingham Estate up the street from our houses. Ben let me hitch a ride in his wagon so we could strategize together before we got to the event.

Here I am with Dad getting ready for the big hunt. The handle on my basket sure tastes good!

There were so many people there! I couldn't believe it. Here is a picture of the Easter Bunny welcoming us all and starting the hunt. Here is a trick question for you - What sound does a bunny make? Knowing the answer, you can imagine how difficult it was to know when to start. By the way, there were some pretty competitive families. Check out the guy in front of me with the water bottle!
Here I am with Mom picking up my first egg. She looks happy here, but you should have seen her yell at the 10 year old who was hunting in the 3 and under section and who tried to take one of my eggs....
After the hunt, Ben and I counted up our eggs. Hey! I thought these things were supposed to taste like chocolate!Then, Ben and I got our picture taken with the Easter Bunny. It was difficult for me to look at the camera because I wanted to just keep looking at him! I like the strong silent type.
All in all, it was a really fun day. I like Easter!
Here are a couple of other pictures from around the house. This first one is a good shot of my 2 bottom teeth. Don't mind the drop of drool on my chin - I am just preparing for my next set of teeth.

Here I am mimicking some really cute baby. She has a gigantic tongue!Wishing you and yours a very happy Easter and a great NCAA bracket. Go Muskies, 'Dores and Tar Heels!








No comments: