Saturday, March 29, 2008

My First Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Last week, I celebrated my first Easter. My Grandma Susan, Grandpa Rick, and Aunt Emma came down for a visit to celebrate with our family. We had a very fun time! The Easter Bunny even came for a visit even though I can't eat candy yet. He brought me two stuffed versions of himself - a bit arrogant of him in my opinion, but despite that, I enjoy playing with the soft, cuddly things.Here I am all dressed up in my Easter dress. This is the best shot Mom could get because I wasn't really in the mood for pictures.
Another new thing for me this weekend was discovering bubbles. They are pretty cool, but Mom seems to enjoy them more than I do though. What I really like is the swing at the park! It was very nice on Saturday here, so I was able to take the family up there to show them my stomping ground. Grandpa Rick pushed me higher in the swing then I had ever gone before and I loved it! I live for adventure.

That's all for now - hope you enjoyed a great Easter, too.


No comments: