Friday, July 13, 2007

9 days deep

Well, it's day nine and I've now been around one day for every month that mommy was pregnant with me. Things are starting to pick up for me. Since I last wrote to everyone, I have joined mom and dad for lunch and made an appearance at the mall in Southpark on Tuesday(not the same place as the show that dad likes so much). Mom, Grandma Ruthie, and I met dad for lunch yesterday and then went to Babies R Us (which I think might as well be called Elise R Us, since we've bought so many things there). That was nice. Mom bought me some books, another stuffed monkey, and some freezer bags. Don't know what the bags are for, but I'm sure that they have something to do with me.
On a note of progression, I've discovered the art of crying when I want to be picked up, so that's made everyone happy. Well, mostly it just makes me happy, but I think mom and dad like the time spent with me. I can really lay it on thick after a little while if they don't grab me immediately. Putting your bottom lip out and shaking it really gets 'em.

We don't have many plans for the weekend. I'm going to guess that whatever we do will probably revolve around me, but you never know. I think mom and dad might go to dinner tonight while GR watches me. There couldn't be ANY reason that they would want me to stay home instead of joining them, so I'm going to get to the bottom of that while they're away.

Well, I think dad posted some pictures at the bottom of this, so I hope you enjoy them. I'm opening my eyes a little more and I'm also knocking mommy out each day.

Love,

Elise

2 comments:

Judy said...

It looks like you guys have got the hang of things already! And whenever you get really tired, just know that things will get SO MUCH easier at 6 weeks!

Erin Zigler said...

She is just beautiful! I can't believe you are out and about already. You are a natural. Congratulations and enjoy every moment :)