Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thoughts for the day

Notes from Elise's daily dictation:
  • I'm tired of pooping so often
  • Mom and dad are tired of me pooping so often
  • It's exhausting to sleep 20 hours a day
  • I can't wait to be measured in full pounds instead of ounces
  • I have decided to add crying to my training regimen that already includes sleeping, going to the bathroom, and eating
  • I love to feed while listening to the William Tell Overture. Dad acts like my legs are galloping while I'm eating. It keeps me awake
  • Kirk and Crissy Koppenhoefer sent me my second Bengals outfit. It had all kinds of things for me to root on Carson and co. My first Bengals gear was an Ocho Cinco onesie from Jeff and Erica Fritsche. Who dey, clowns
  • Dad bought me my first dress today. I've already got him in my back pocket.
  • The MLB All Star game gets too much hype. "This time it means something" is very contradictory to what it really is
  • Barry Bonds is a louse

1 comment:

kirk said...

damn you, fritsch!